Ferguson and our corporate social responsibility
At Ferguson nobody expects more from us than we do. Whether it is going the extra mile to help someone in our community or providing green product solutions to help the environment, Ferguson is committed to being a good corporate citizen and a good member of our community.
We're passionate about what we do, but we're also passionate about our community.
Corporately, Ferguson supports national programs that impact the communities in which we do business and non-profits in Virginia and the Hampton Roads area. Ferguson branches span the U.S. and are also very active, supporting many local programs that bring positive change.
Ferguson partners with direct providers of services to youth and families with a focus on:
- Community health and safety
- Community service
- Food and shelter
- Economic development
In general, Ferguson does not support the following:
- Organizations without an IRS tax-exempt 501c3 status
- Individual fundraising or fellowship assistance
- Organizations located where Ferguson does not have locations (other than select national and regional programs)
- Political or religious-based organizations for sectarian purposes
- Sports, athletic events or athletic programs not related to current partnerships
- Travel-related events, including student trips or tours
- Development or production of books, films, videos or television programs
- Memorial campaigns
If you would like to partner with Ferguson, please tell us about your organization.