Services You Need
Our logistics network of counters, showrooms and distribution centers ensure timely access to products. Our product purchasing systems make buying easy, while the expertise of our people helps to provide product solutions to your everyday challenges.
Quick Access To Products
Our 11 distribution centers with over 5.5 million square feet and $3 billion of inventory investment provide unparalleled fill rates in our industry. We stock thousands of products by major manufacturers in our branches and distribution centers, and our inventory is always at your disposal. Our buying power and vendor relationships ensure that if you need something that we don't stock, we can get it quickly.
Local branch inventory provides hospitality customers with immediate access to the products you need through our extensive fleet of delivery vehicles. With 1,600 locations across North America, all connected through our vast distribution network, there is a Ferguson location in your area.
Our branch commercial water heater program exemplifies Ferguson's efforts to provide hospitality customers with 24/7 coverage for their hot water needs. An extensive inventory of commercial water heaters is maintained at our local branches ready to be deployed for customer emergencies. We partner with local commercial plumbers to address any hot water heater problems at any time.
Supply Chain Management
Our strategic network of distribution centers and specialized delivery services make it possible to deliver products quickly and keep your jobs on track. Ask about:
- Direct shipments from our distribution centers
- Products "bagged and tagged" so you can quickly receive and organize material for specific job areas
- Products palletized/organized for pre-staging and lay-down, floor by floor for large commercial jobs where you have limited working areas and need product delivered as needed
- Our experience sourcing and transporting products from foreign markets provides our customers with access to international logistics support
- Ferguson's international capabilities allow us to service customer projects abroad by containerizing and shipping from our distribution centers
Our highly trained sales force provides product specification assistance, value engineering and submittal packages with market solutions, both regionally and nationally.