Ferguson delivers the products you want and the service you need
Ferguson is a part of Wolseley, the world's largest supplier of construction materials and services. With our buying power and vast network of vendor relationships working for you, you'll be able to deliver a level of selection, service and speed your customers can't get anywhere else. Ferguson showrooms offer a tremendous assortment of the most recognized plumbing, lighting and hardware brands.
With Ferguson, your clients won't have to pore over stacks of product catalogs to find the perfect faucet, fixture or appliance. More than likely, they'll find exactly what they are looking for in our showroom.
Have a product question? Our trained consultants have an answer. Right there, right then, and just plain right. Ferguson consultants offer the best expertise. Their knowledge on the design, the building process, and budget planning is unmatched.
When you choose Ferguson, we do everything we can to ensure that your customers, their friends and families chose you again and again.
Our showroom benefits include:
- A concierge-quality shopping experience that becomes part of your overall customer service
- An opportunity to enable your customers to experience products in person
- Unrivaled access to the widest selection of products and categories
- Trained consultants to serve as your personal product experts
- Dependable delivery where and when you need it
- Industry-leading service after the sale
Ferguson showrooms offer more than the best products, styles and trends. Our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced product consultants are at your service! Product consultants guide you step by step by first listening to your vision and then by making sure your time is well spent, finding the exact products you need and want.
Prior to your consultation, here are a few things you might want to consider:
- Bring in your home plans. Our product consultants are very familiar with the building process and specifications surrounding it. They can suggest your best options.
- Know your budget. Your builder has established a budget. It is extremely important to keep this in mind. Our product consultants are always aware of your budget when making product suggestions.
- Know your style. With a variety of products to choose from, product selections can be overwhelming. Having an idea of your taste will help your product consultant to guide you in the right direction.