Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 63 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $13.8 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 23,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
- Largest distributor of commercial and residential plumbing supplies, and pipe, valves, and fittings (PVF) in the US
- Second largest distributor of waterworks products
- Third largest distributor of industrial and HVAC/R products
- $13.8B in sales
- 23,000 associates
- 1,400 locations
- 10 strategically-located distribution centers throughout the US
- Serves customers in all 50 states, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, and Mexico
- Commercial and residential plumbing supplies
- Pipe, valves, and fittings (PVF)
- Heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R)
- Industrial and mechanical products
- Fireplaces and fire protection products
- Kitchen, bath, lighting, and appliances
- Tools and safety equipment
Notice: Scam alert
A job post scam has recently surfaced that uses Ferguson’s name and likeness on a fraudulent check. The scam offers employment as a secret shopper, nanny or private assistant. In return for signing up for the employment service, you are sent a fraudulent check and asked to wire money to various recipients. Do not cash or deposit the check. Immediately contact local law enforcement or Ferguson security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well, a scam has been proliferating in the US targeting law firms and using Ferguson's name on fictional documents purporting to establish a nonexistent supply relationship with an offshore entity. Federal authorities have been notified of this scheme. If you receive any requests to represent an offshore company to settle debt allegedly owed by Ferguson, have any information, or been victimized, please immediately submit a report to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The FBI is working on this case in conjunction with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the Federal Law Enforcement and Security arm of the U.S. Postal Service.
PO Box 2778
12500 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, Virginia