Updated: March 20th, 2020, 5:00PM EST
Ferguson appreciates your business and shares your concern over the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. Most locations remain open but are following the CDC guidelines to ensure that we are making consistent, fact-based decisions about our activities and our operations. Please refer to the locations directory to check your store's status.
We understand Ferguson is essential to the continuity of our customers’ businesses, including those that provide urgent services to the community. We don’t take this responsibility lightly and will do everything we can to fulfill orders and get you the product you need. However, we are taking special precautions to protect the health and safety of both our associates and customers.
At our counters
The best way to do business with us during this situation is to order ahead and pick up in-store. Many of Ferguson’s counters can have your order ready within an hour. You can do this in three ways:
Effective March 20th, all Ferguson counter locations will be pick-up and delivery only.
- Order ahead by calling your local branch or online by visiting ferguson.com and pick-up in store.
- Download the Ferguson app and place your order online. Register for online account access and download the Ferguson mobile app on Apple iOS devices or Android devices. If you need assistance, please call us at 1-888-222-1785. These tools ensure you’ll have relevant information at your fingertips, so you can:
- Check Prices and local inventory levels.
- View active bids, order history and account notifications.
- Place orders and take advantage of 1-hour Pro Pickup where it’s available.
- Access and manage payment information (Ferguson.com only)
- Call your local branch with your order.
If you do visit a Ferguson counter, we are happy to assist in picking your orders for you. As well, most of our locations have designated a space for lines to form, allowing you to maintain a safe distance from other customers.
At our showrooms
In an effort to do our part and limit the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to close our showrooms and offer virtual or phone consultations in place of in-person consultations.
At all our locations
- Cleanliness is a priority. Associates are focused on maintaining hygiene and implementing sanitization protocols recommended by the CDC as well as disinfecting customer high-touch surface areas regularly. We have plans in place for third-party sanitization should it be needed for a store impacted by the virus.
- Food and beverage service is prohibited until further notice.
- Our associates know if they are not feeling well, they should not report to work.
- Please note a temporary change to our return policy. There is a national shortage of some JanSan and PPE products and healthcare facilities are priority when inventory becomes available in high-demand categories. We are monitoring the situation closely as it changes daily. As a result of these shortages, we have temporarily changed our return policy to "final sale" on bulk buys of select items.
What you can do
- View and pay your bill online by registering at ferguson.com/billpay.
- Communicate any changes in project timelines or delivery needs with your sales associate so that we can best meet your needs. We are in close contact with our manufacturers and suppliers at this time; most have indicated no interruptions to supply chain as of today. This situation continues to evolve and impacts to supply chain, which include potential shortages and extended lead times, remain to be seen.
Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to provide a safe experience for our customers and a healthy environment for our associates and communities. We are committed to providing you regular updates, check back to our site for more information. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.