Since 1953, Ferguson has weathered many storms alongside our valued customers. Today, we face a new, unexpected challenge and we must draw courage from the foundation of our business - our associates and customers who continue to support Ferguson no matter what challenge comes our way.
We are listening. Your feedback is extremely important to us during this time. We have received numerous emails, calls and social media messages thanking us for keeping our doors open – and these all reinforce our commitment to you. Likewise, we thank you for helping our communities – from ensuring quarantined homeowners have safe drinking water to providing needed services and supplies to hospitals caring for those infected.
Ferguson will continue to operate at the level of reliance and confidence you’ve come to expect from us. We are open and will continue to provide the services you need, only with new safeguards in place.
Thank you to the many customers who registered for the Ferguson app and placed orders online. We’ve added enhanced functionality to support your needs. Our associates appreciate the social distancing opportunity this provides, so they feel comfortable doing their jobs.
Our commitment to safety
Protecting the health and well-being of our associates, customers and suppliers is not a task we take lightly. We continue to implement new precautions across our business, in adherence with the recommended CDC guidelines, to ensure a safe experience for our customers and a healthy environment for our associates.
- Virtual showroom appointments instead of in-person consultations.
- Counters are pick-up and delivery only and some locations have counter kiosks outside. Customers are encouraged to order ahead (call or online) and pick-up in store.
- Associates who can work remote are doing so.
- New processes and protocols have been implemented to keep our drivers safe, including a new proof of delivery process that does not require a signature.
- Cleaning protocols have been enhanced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We are practicing social distancing at all locations.
Our hearts are with you during this time. From those of you in high-impact areas to anyone who has a loved one suffering, we are committed to doing our best to support our associates and customers.
Our promise to you is unwavering. Without you, there is no us. For that, we thank you.