Ferguson Cares is part of the company’s overall Sustainability program and seeks to build partnerships with transformational nonprofit organizations within its five key focus areas of:
- Disaster relief
- Clean water and sanitation
- Skilled trades
We award grants to eligible organizations located within Ferguson's geographic footprint that are certified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. In general, Ferguson does not support the following:
- Projects or programs outside of our five focus areas
- Organizations without an IRS tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) status
- Individual fundraising or fellowship assistance
- Organizations located where Ferguson does not have locations
- Political or religious-based organizations for sectarian purposes
- Sports, athletic events or athletic programs not related to current partnerships
- PTA groups, public or private school affiliated clubs, organizations, events or activities
- Memorial campaigns
- Fraternal or social organizations
- Private foundations
- Capital campaigns
TO APPLY FOR A GRANT
If you would like to partner with Ferguson, please fill out the online application linked below. All requests must be made electronically. Phone calls and paper applications will not be accepted.
All nonprofit organizations must include the following with the electronic application:
- Certified 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS, designating the organization as a nonprofit, tax exempt, public supported charity
- Organization's statement of purpose
- Detailed description of program/initiative, how the grant will be utilized and any volunteer opportunities for Ferguson associates
- Measurable outcomes and program benchmarks
- Board of Directors
- Supporting materials, if applicable (annual reports, brochures, flyers, photos, press kits, etc.)
Ferguson reviews and funds grants on a quarterly basis. Please consider the meeting cadence when applying and allow proper time for review. Questions? Email Ferguson Cares.
Ferguson proudly serves as a national partner with DIGDEEP, Homes for Our Troops, mikeroweWORKS Foundation and SkillsUSA, as part of our mission to better the communities we live and work.
Roughly 1.6 million Americans don't have hot and cold running water, a bathtub or shower or a working flush toilet. Millions more don't have clean water that's safe to drink. DIGDEEP is the only organization in the United States working to change that. And now, we are too.
Homes for Our Troops
Homes for Our Troops builds and donates specially adapted custom homes nationwide for severely injured post – 9/11 Veterans, to enable them to rebuild their lives.
The mikeroweWORKS Foundation is on a mission to help close the skills gap by redefining the definition of a good education and a good job.
SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce.