As the nation’s leading supplier of waterworks products, Ferguson Waterworks has partnered with Mueller Systems to provide intelligent meter reading solutions to utility organizations. We are your source for Mueller Systems meter reading products in the following states:
Our Meter and Automation Group, or MAG, specializes in working alongside utilities in the states listed above to deliver customized Mueller Systems meter reading solutions, and we can do the same for your utility. Learn more about AMR and AMI technology from Mueller Systems, and contact us for help with finding the right Mueller Systems solution for your utility organization. If your utility operates outside of the states listed above, check here to learn more about meter system availability in your area.
Mueller Systems AMR solutions
- Mobile endpoints that allow workers in the field to read water meter data from the safety of their vehicles utilizing LoRa® long-range technology.
- Fixed endpoints at the meter allow over forty days of hourly use data to be retrieved and work in conjunction with a graphic alarm system that can alert for signs of potential leaks or tampering.
- Dependable proprietary software that works with your utility’s billing system to ensure the accuracy of data.
Mueller Systems AMI solutions
- The inclusion of LoRa™ Wide Area Network technology across Mueller System AMI components allows for ideal signal modulation and high bandwidth to handle increased data flow.
- Can be connected to other LoRa-enabled devices in your utility, such as line pressure sensors or even parking meters, for overall improved city or municipality operations and increased revenue.
- Built in valves at the point of each meter enable the remote disconnection and reconnection of residential water service.
- A convenient customer portal that provides additional transparency around water use data and billing information, which improves the customer service experience.