Talk to Ferguson on Google Assistant
Give your business the competitive edge with the new Ferguson voice app for Google Assistant devices.*
Run your trade business better with the Ferguson voice app
Designed for busy contractors and tradespeople, the Ferguson voice app is your source for updates about market trends for commodity products like pipe, valves and fittings. Ferguson is your virtual partner with commodity product information that matters to your industry.
How do I get the Ferguson voice app on my Google Assistant?
Ask your Google Assistant to talk to Ferguson.
Tell your device: “Hey Google, talk to Ferguson.”
Ask for the Ferguson voice app.
Simply say: “Give me the Rundown.”
Lean back, listen and learn.
Get daily updates about commodity product pricing to help you stay informed.
Get your Google Mini
In order to use the Ferguson voice app, you need a Google Assistant-enabled device like the Google Mini. Buy your Google Mini online to take advantage of Ferguson’s new voice app.
Google Home Mini SpeakerBUY NOW
talk to Ferguson."
FAQs about the Ferguson voice app for Google Assistant
- There is no cost to use the Ferguson voice assistant. It is a completely free voice app available for use on Google Assistant. You can purchase a Google Mini to use the Ferguson voice app, or you can download the Google Assistant app on your smartphone or tablet by visiting the App Store or Google Play depending on your device.
- The Ferguson voice app is designed to help trade professionals stay informed on commodity product pricing trends related to their industry. Whether you’re a plumber, HVAC professional, builder or mechanical contractor, you’ll get access to updates about commodity product pricing changes to help you stay informed.
- The Ferguson voice app is also available on Amazon Alexa-enabled devices. Find all the details you need to know about using the Ferguson app with Alexa.
- Yes. Our Ideas & Learning Center features articles related to topics that matter to professionals across the skilled trades.
- Visit the Google Assistant Help Center to get answers to your questions about using Google Assistant.
*Google, Google Home, Google Assistant and all related logos are trademarks of Google LLC or its affiliates.