We are committed to developing partnerships with nonprofit organizations that are based in and serve the United States with a focus on:
- Housing – Provide access to shelter and affordable housing.
- Skilled Trades – Build a sustainable skilled trades workforce.
- Clean Water and Sanitation – Expand access to clean water and proper sanitation.
- Our Hometown – Partner with organizations that advance the economic wellbeing and improve the quality of life in our hometown.
We award grants to eligible organizations located within Ferguson’s geographic footprint that are certified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. In general, Ferguson does not support the following:
- Projects or programs outside of our focus areas
- Organizations without an IRS tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status
- Individual fundraising or fellowship assistance
- Organizations located where Ferguson does not have locations
- Political or religious-based organizations for sectarian purposes
- Sports, athletic events or athletic programs not related to current partnerships
- PTA groups, public or private school affiliated clubs, organizations, events or activities
- Memorial campaigns
- Fraternal or social organizations
- Private foundations
To apply for a grant
To be considered, please fill out the application linked below. All requests for support must be made online. Ferguson reviews and funds grants on a quarterly basis. Please consider the meeting cadence when applying and allow proper time for review. Questions? Email Ferguson Cares.
All nonprofit organizations must include the following with the electronic application:
- Organization's statement of purpose
- Detailed description of program/initiative, how the grant will be utilized and any volunteer opportunities for Ferguson associates
- Appropriate impact metrics benchmarks
- Supporting materials, if applicable (annual reports, brochures, flyers, photos, press kits, etc.)