How to Use Ferguson Mobile
View All Website Tuturials
The Ferguson.com tools and features you value the most are scaled to fit your mobile device. What you see could vary depending on the type of mobile device you’re using.
Product Search and Shopping Cart
- You can locate the product search and the shopping cart by clicking the search and cart icons on the top right.
- You can open your My Ferguson using the menu button on the top left.
What you see under My Ferguson will vary depending on your account settings, but could include:
- Job Board
- My Lists
- Message Center
- My Settings
- Company Settings
- The Job Board feature is only available to users on business accounts whose organization has multiple job accounts and locations.
- Click the menu button on the top left to view your Job Board, then click the Job Board to view its full details.
What you see on your Job Board will vary depending on your account settings, but could include:
- Selected Job
- Selected Contract
- Selected Store
- For full instructions on how to use the Job Board, visit the Job Board tutorial video.
- To locate your Dashboard, click the menu button on the top left. Then click Dashboard.
What you can access on your Dashboard will vary depending on your user settings, but could include:
- Quick Tools
- Spend Snapshot
- My Orders
- My Quotes
- My Store
- Visit the Dashboard tutorial video for full instructions on how to use your Dashboard.
- Click My Lists from the menu button on the top left to open your My Lists.
- From the My Lists page, you can click a list to view its details or use the dropdown on the top right to manage your lists.
What you can do from the Manage My Lists page will vary depending on your account settings, but could include:
- Create new list
- Group lists
- Share lists with other users in your organization (if applicable)
- Add lists to your cart
- Edit and delete lists and group lists
- To view your orders, click Orders from the menu button on the top left.
If you have recently placed orders, you will be able to view them here.
- Click an order to view its details.
You can also search for orders placed within a certain period of time using the filter dropdown on the top of the screen. You can filter orders by:
- Last 30 days
- Last 90 days
- Last 12 months
- The Message Center is located under the menu button on the top left. If you have a new message, a bell will appear next to your Message Center.
- You will receive notifications for updates to your account activity, such as order or quote status, job account access and shared My Lists.
- You can read new messages, mark messages as read and view old messages from the Message Center page.
- Click My Settings from the menu button on the top left to access your settings.
- The My Settings feature allows you to manage all of your account information, including:
My Info - From My Info, you can edit your:
- Login information, such as your email address and password. The Mobile Pin feature allows you to log in from your mobile device simply by entering the four-digit PIN you create.
- Your contact info such as your name and number. Users on business accounts can update their company’s name and Federal Tax ID from My Info.
- Communication preferences - You can choose which updates you receive from Ferguson and how they are sent.
My Shipping - You can manage the addresses that your orders are shipped to from My Shipping.
- Users on personal accounts can add commonly used shipping addresses.
- Users on business accounts can select their default shipping address from their list of addresses associated with their job account.
My Credit Cards - You can securely store and manage your credit card information for convenient checkout under My Credit Cards.
- Users on business accounts who are administrators for their organization can click the Company Settings feature under the menu button on the top left to manage their organization’s information.
Under Company Settings, you can:
- Add employees to your organization
- Edit employees and remove employees from your account
- Edit new job view to quickly grant employee access to new job accounts
- You can also enroll in PRO Plus to earn points for every purchase you make online.
- Visit the Company Settings tutorial video for full instructions on how to use this feature.
We are glad that you found this information helpful!
Would you like to speak with Customer Service? You may call them at 800-721-2590.
Upgraded from Ferguson Online?
If your Ferguson Online account was upgraded to the new Ferguson.com, you can still take all of your favorite online tools with you on the go with Ferguson Mobile. The enhanced mobile website features optimized site navigation and quick access to the info you need. Check product availability and pricing, get spec sheets on the jobsite, see order status, tracking information and more, all on your mobile device. The new Ferguson Mobile website makes it easy for you to get the job done wherever you are. If you have questions about Ferguson Mobile, we’re here to help. Call us at 800-721-2590 or email Customer.Support@Ferguson.com.