- Stainless steel is exceptionally corrosion resistant and provides high strength at high temperatures.
- Type 316/L stainless steel nipples contain molybdenum for stronger resistance to heat and corrosion over 304/L.
- Merit's stainless steel nipples are completely traceable and the impeccably clean and consistent threads offer trouble-free connections.
- All stainless steel nipples are dual certified and conform to specification ASTM A733.
- Threads conform to the requirements of ANSI B1.20.1, except for close nipples, which are not covered under ANSI.
- Stainless steel pipe nipples are manufactured from stainless steel pipe that conforms to specification ASTM A312/SA312.
ASME Specifications: [ASME B1.20.1, ASME B16.15]
ASTM Specifications: [ASTM A-312, ASTM A-733]
Clean Bagged: No
End Connection 1: MNPT
End Connection 2: MNPT
End Connections: MNPT
Fitting Size 1: 1/4 in
Fitting Size 2: 1/4 in
Fitting Sizes: 1/4 in
Fitting Type: Straight
Length: 10 in
Material: Stainless Steel
Material Type: 316L
Pressure Class: 150#
Schedule Class: 40