- Extra Heavy Hub and Spigot Pipe and Fittings conform to ASTM A 74.
- Extra Heavy Cast Iron Soil Pipe and Fittings
- Extra Heavy Cast Iron pipe, fittings, and compression gaskets are used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer, and storm drainage applications. This system is intended for use in non-pressure applications.
- Extra Heavy Cast Iron pipe and fittings shall be manufactured from gray cast iron with a tensile strength of not less than 21,000 PSI. Compressions gaskets shall be manufactured from an elastomer meeting the requirements of ASTM C 564.
- Removable face for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Filter door hinges parallel to longest side
- 4-way reversible door on square sizes
- 2-way reversible door on rectangular sizes
- Filter retention tabs
- Concealed mounting holes
ASTM Specifications: ASTM A-74
Clean Bagged: No
End Connection 1: Hub
End Connection 2: Hub
End Connection 3: Spigot
End Connections: Hub x Spigot
Fitting Size 1: 6 in
Fitting Size 2: 6 in
Fitting Size 3: 4 in
Fitting Sizes: 6 in x 6 in x 4 in
Fitting Type: Reducing
Material: Cast Iron
Schedule Class: Extra Heavy