Ceramix® Escutcheon Plate Only for American Standard 7075.100 Lavatory Faucet
Part #A2000102P278 | Item #7292176 | Manufacturer Part #2000102P.278
Brand Model Compatibility:7075.100 Lavatory Faucet
- Metal Construction
- For use with American Standard Bathroom Faucets
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
- Choice of Finishes: Available in Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel (PVD).
ADA Compliant: No
Brand Model Compatibility: 7075.100 Lavatory Faucet
Built-In Grinder: No
Color Finish: Polished Chrome
Color Finish Category: Chromes
Depth: 2-9/16 in
Faucet Part Type: Escutcheon
GSA Approved: No
Height: 5/16 in
IAPMO Listed: No
Inside Diameter: 1-3/4 in
Length: 2-9/16 in
NSF Certified: No
Size: 2-9/16 in x 6-5/16 in
Toilet Bowl Length: 2-9/16 in
WaterSense Labeled: No
Width: 6-5/16 in
Starting at $37.90
Starting at $21.00
Starting at $19.50