- Act as automatic non-return valve applied as a containment device to prevent gross backflow of steam from main header to boiler in case boiler fails.
- Assist in cutting out boiler when ceasing to fire.
- Bolted bonnet.
- Do not rely upon check valve feature for primary shut-off.
- Flanged Y pattern.
- For "horizontal-downward" or "upward-horizontal" flow.
- For installation between boilers supplying the same steam header and positioned with pressure under the disc.
- Help in returning boiler after a shutdown.
- Restrict backflow of steam from header into boiler which has been shut down and accidentally opened.
- Valve disc closes automatically to restrict backflow of steam to boiler.
Crane Valve/Crane Energy Flow Sol 250 psi Cast Iron Flanged Angle Check Valve
Valve Size: Please select
- End Connection 1
- End Connection 2
- Cast Iron
- Maximum Pressure
- 250 psi
- Valve Size
- 3 in
- Valve Type
- Check Valves