- Arrow cast on side of body indicates correct direction of flow.
- Brass disc on sizes 1/4"–3/4".
- Bronze disc on 1"– 2".
- Class 150.
- For steam or non-shock cold water, oil or gas.
- Install horizontally or vertically for flow upward and with pressure under the disc.
- MIL-V-18436, Style A, Type III valves and Fed. Spec.
- Meet Military Spec.
- Seat can be reground while remaining in line.
- WW-V-51F, Class B, Type IV valves for material and design requirements.
Crane Valve/Crane Energy Flow Sol Figure 137 Bronze Threaded Check Valve
Valve Size: Please select
- ASTM Specifications
- ASTM A-276, ASTM B-16, ASTM B-584, ASTM B-62
- Figure 137
- End Connection 1
- End Connection 2
- End Connections
- Lead Law Compliance Level
- Not Approved for Potable Water Applications
- NSF Certified
- Pressure Class
- UL Listed
- Valve Body Style
- Valve Disc Material
- Valve Size
- 1/2 in
- Valve Type
- Check Valve