True Blue® ABS Lift & Turn Drain in Brushed Nickel
Part #DA9860BN | Item #7653373 | Manufacturer Part #A9860BN
- Press-in trim veneer in designer finish installs simply with overflow test plug. Eliminates the need for additional tools or sealants.
- Screw-less face plate is engineered for a high flow rate and multiple tub thicknesses. Installed with a clockwise turn, the symmetrical design eliminates the need for perfect alignment.
- Test plugs install with 1/4 turn and are approved for testing up to 40ft of head. Makes testing fast and reliable.
- Foamed rubber overflow gasket provides better compression and memory, creating a superior and more reliable seal to prevent leaks.
- Locking drain gasket is designed with a softer durometer and will not fall off at tricky angles. Reduces installation frustrations while creating a better seal.
- Pre-assembled components make installation quicker, so you can go from box to test faster.
- Available in full, half rough or trim kits with options for ABS or PVC and multiple finishes and stoppers.
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.18.2 2015
Application: [Commercial, Residential]
CSA Certified: CSA B125.2 2015
Collection: True Blue®
Color Finish: Brushed Nickel
Color Finish Category: Nickel Tones
Connecting Pipe: Rigid
Connection Type: Solvent Weld
Drain Body Material: Plastic
Drain Body Material Type: ABS
Fits Pipe Size: 1-1/2 in
Flow Rate: 10.95 gpm
Height: 14-1/4 in
High Pressure: 17
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Maximum Pressure: 17 psi
Overflow Included Yes or No: Yes
Pipe Diameter: 1-1/2 in
Plug Diameter: Yes
Schedule Class: 40
Thread Size: 11.5 mm
Thread Type: NPSM
Trim Only: No
WaterSense Labeled: No
Width: 7-5/8 in
Entire CollectionView All
Call for Pricing