- Activate cooling action by soaking in cold water for 10–20 minutes, no longer.
- Diamond furnished lubricant is to be used in the joining process
- Male end beveled to facilitate joint assembly, spigot reference marked to ensure proper insertion depth
- Needs no ice or freezing.
- Polymer plumps up to cool workers for two full days.
- Reiber Sealing System Technology
- Tie around neck to promote cooling sensations by passing over pulse points.
- To wash, hang in open air until completely dry.
- Turn occasionally to refresh sensations.
- Use mild soap to hand wash, then rinse quickly.
Plastic Grip Joint Drainage Pipe
PIPE TUBING SIZE
- End Connection 1
- Grip Joint
- FM Approved
- Fire Suppression System Rated
- Material Type
- NSF Certified
- Outside Diameter
- 19 in
- Pipe Tubing Size
- 18 in
- Wall Thickness
- 0.671 in