- Direct drive furnace blower motors are specially designed to cover a range of applications. The motors are electrically reversible, feature an automatic thermal overload protector and a standard 48 frame motor casing size.
- Motors feature reversing plugs, extended thru bolts, 36 inch leads and low power consumption.
- Ball bearing design allows for greater heat endurance, improved performance, increased reliability, and enhanced motor life.
- Extended mounting bolts provides easier installation in cramped spaces and allows the installer to start the threaded mounting nut quickly and efficiently.
- The electrical reversing plug simplifies rotation direction changes and the wires are thirty inches long, making it easier for the contractor to install the new motor.
- Run capacitor connections are insulated for increased safety and flag disconnects are provided.
- Detailed and large wiring diagrams are on the motor and the motor carton, and also in the installation and safety instruction sheet.
Frame Size: 48
Horsepower: 1/2 hp
UL Listed: No