- A full featured pump suitable for use with condensate from high efficiency condensing furnaces to boilers which produce acidic condensate.
- Comes equipped with shatterproof stainless steel hang tabs which have hole-and-slot design for easy mounting and are on convenient 8" centers.
- Compact design that features 16 feet of lift.
- Features a removable check valve which allows for hassle free cleaning.
- The 1/4" quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the built-in overflow switch and two terminals are provided allowing flexibility when connecting to the air handler shut-down.
- The elastomeric motor mounting gasket and the rubber feet that support the condensate pump help to dampen vibration and reduces noise.
- The four inlet versus two or three on other pumps provide the greatest installation versatility, inlet holes have a reinforced wall for durability.
- The red, yellow, and green indicator lights show the pump status - the green shows the power applied to the pump, yellow shows the pump is running, and red is for high level alarm.
Diversitech 120V Condensate Pump
- End Connection 1
- End Connections
- Fitting Size 1
- 3/8 in
- Fitting Sizes
- 3/8 in
- Flow Rate
- 72 gph
- 6-1/2 in
- 4-1/2 in
- Material Type
- Maximum Feet of Head
- Maximum Temperature
- Power Source
- Pump Mounting
- Free Standing
- UL Listed
- 10-3/4 in