- Complies with Southern Building Code.
- Each pan is vacuum-formed from general-purpose, non-toxic ABS plastic.
- No seams, no rust, and no leakage.
- Pan will contain a depth of 2 inches (50.8mm) of water, and come equipped with a 3/4-inch diameter PVC discharge fitting.
- Rolled edges for durability, ribbed bottoms for rigidity, and reinforced corners for strength.
- The seamless construction features rolled edges on all sides for maximum safety and integrity.
- Used to collect condensate from cooling and evaporator coils in locations where damage to any building component could occur as a result of overflow from the equipment drain pan or stoppage of the condensate drain piping.
Diversitech 27 in. Secondary Condensate Drain Pan
- 2 in
- 27 in
- Material Type
- 39 in