- Each High Rise Pan™ comes complete with a Condensate Cop™ float switch, 6 EVA™ anti-vibration pads, and 1 3/4in. PVC male adapter.
- Each riser has a specially shaped area at each end to accommodate a 2in. x 2in. anti-vibration pad which allows for quiet operation at all times.
- Molded using a heavy duty ABS plastic material it's 80% thicker than standard pans and with heavy-duty reinforcement throughout, it's the perfect choice for a wide range of air handler applications.
- One-piece plastic construction ensures no rust, leaks, or seams to split and the rolled edges provide workplace durability.
- The High Rise Pan™ is an innovative new plastic drain pan design which allows placement of an air handler 2 3/4in. above the outside lip of the pan without the need for separate, cumbersome mounting blocks.
- The High Rise Pan™ meets the structural and temperature requirements for attic installations.
- The pan has a molded-in network of risers to give a 5in. lift and the risers are positioned to accept a wide variety of air handler sizes.
Diversitech High Rise Pan™ 27 x 48 in. High Rise Drain Pan
- High Rise Pan™
- Color Finish
- 4-1/2 in
- 27 in
- 48 in