- Connect hose, pierce line and back seat needle.
- Features a valve core in the 1/4in. male port.
- Flow shuts off automatically when hose is removed.
- Flow starts when depressor type charging hose is connected.
- If valve core is not desired, it may be removed.
- Simply pierce the line and back seat the needle.
- This method offers full unrestricted flow.
- Valve core can be removed or changed at any time without loss of refrigerant if needle is front seated.
Diversitech QCK Tap For 1/4 5/16 3/8 in.
Inlet Outlet:3/8 in inlet/1/4 in outlet
- Inlet Outlet
- 3/8 in inlet/1/4 in outlet
- Valve Size
- 1/4 in, 3/8 in, 5/16 in