- America's #1 professional grade vinyl electrical tape, Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 7 mil thick, flame-retardant all-weather vinyl-insulating tape for cable splices up to 600V.
- Performs continuously in a temperature ambient of up to 220 degrees F and as low as 0 degrees F.
- An abrasion-resistant tape that offers electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing.
- Highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions.
- Tensile strength rating of 15 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards.
- It is a ideal choice for providing a protective jacket for low- and high-voltage buses, as well as harness cables/wires.
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Collection: Scotch® Super 33+™
Color Finish: Black
Color Finish Category: Blacks
Length: 66 ft
Material Type: Vinyl
Maximum Temperature: 220
Product Type: Electrical Tape
Thickness: 7 mil
UL Listed: Yes
Width: 3/4 in