- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- Non-porous finish provides stain resistance
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening to minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
Elkay Explore™ 29-7/8 x 19-3/4 in. Single Bowl Undercounter Kitchen Sink
Color FinishPlease select
- ADA Compliant
- ASME Specifications
- ASME A112.19.2-2008
- Bowl Size Single Or Left
- 29-7/8 in x 19-3/4 in x 10-1/16 in
- CSA Certified
- CSA B45.1-08
- Color Finish
- Color Finish Category
- 10-1/16 in
- Drain Location
- Drain Opening
- 3-1/2 in
- Faucet Installation
- No Hole
- Installation Type
- Number Of Bowls
- Overall Sink Size
- 29-7/8 in x 19-3/4 in
- Sink Size Range
- 26 in - 30 in
Starting at 765.0