Crosstown® 23-1/2 x 18-1/4 in. No Hole Stainless Steel Single Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink in Polished Satin
Part #EEFRU211510T | Manufacturer Part #EFRU211510T
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
ADA Compliant: No
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.19.3
CSA Certified: CSA B45.4
Color Finish: Polished Satin
Color Finish Category: Stainless Steel
Depth: 10 in
Drain Location: Rear Center
Drain Opening: 3-1/2 in
Height: 10 in
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Installation Type: Undermount
Length: 23-1/2 in
Material: Stainless Steel
Material Type: 304
Number Of Bowls: 1
Number of Holes: No Hole
Overall Sink Size: 23-1/2 in x 18-1/4 in
Sink Bowl Size: 21 in x 15-3/4 in x 10 in
Sink Depth: 10 in
Sink Installation Type: Undermount
Sink Material: Stainless Steel
Sink Size Range: 20 in - 25 in
Width: 18-1/4 in