Quartz Luxe® 33 x 20-1/2 in. No Hole Composite Double Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink in Ricotta
Part #EELXU250RRT0 | Manufacturer Part #ELXU250RRT0
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Organic fibers offer extra impact resistance; fiberglass mat molded onto underside of the sink reinforces the most used work zone.
- RICH COLOR, HEAT SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Match sink to your décor; vibrant color won't fade; heat safe to 535°F; wash with damp cloth and soapy water.
- RICOTTA: A scrumptious off-white choice that goes with everything.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Microfine quartz material is nonporous; ultra smooth surface repels dirt, food, liquid and stains; prevents the spread of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening to minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
ADA Compliant: No
ANSI Specifications: ANSI Z124
CSA Certified: CSA B45.5
Collection: Quartz Luxe®
Color Finish: Ricotta
Color Finish Category: Neutrals
Drain Location: Rear Center
Drain Opening: 3-1/2 in
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Material Type: Quartz
NSF Certified: No
Number Of Bowls: 2
Number of Holes: No Hole
Overall Sink Size: 33 in x 20-1/2 in
Right Bowl Size: 14-3/8 in x 16-3/16 in x 9-1/2 in
Sink Bowl Size Left: 14-1/8 in x 18-3/16 in x 9-1/2 in
Sink Installation Type: Undermount
Sink Material: Composite
Sink Size Range: 31 in - 35 in