- High Capacity: 1, 2-ply sheets of toilet paper per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Near 1% Usage: No core allows for 1% toilet paper usage plus eliminates stub roll waste
- 95% Less Packaging: Compared to GP PRO standard toilet paper by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and other corrugated materials.
- Options: Choose from a variety of 4, 2 and single roll dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron's perception of the facility
- Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper contains at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber and meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 1% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified: Certified for reduced environmental impact. View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175
- Can help earn LEED® credits.
- USDA Certified Bio based product.
Color Finish: White
Color Finish Category: Whites
Height: 11-11/20 in
Length: 19-1/2 in
Material: Recycled Fiber
Package Quantity: Case of 36
Width: 14-1/2 in