- Vital Oxide is approved by the EPA to be used against SARS-CoV2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Vital Oxide has been given a toxicity category rating of 4 by the EPA, the lowest toxicity rating.
- Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria Vital Oxide won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer 99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces. Vital Oxide is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
- Kills and prevent spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
- Removes malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
- Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi, leaving the HVAC systems and Air Ducts free of microbial contamination and ensuring air quality.
- Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odors and odor causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.
Application: [Commercial, Hospitals]
Capacity: 1 gal
Collection: Vital Oxide®
Dilution Rate: Ready to Use
EPA Compliant: Yes
EcoLogo Certified: No
Green Seal Certified: No
Height: 10-37/50 in
NSF Certified: Yes
Product Type: Disinfectant
SCAQMD Compliant: No
Size: 1 gal
Width: 7-9/10 in