Dynaflow® 1/8 in. Silver, Copper and Phosphorus Rod Mini Pack
Part #HD620FMPOP | Item #2399168 | Manufacturer Part #D620FMPOP
- Premium, medium-range, alloy for brazing copper or brass.
- Excellent strength and ductility.
- Economical replacement of 15% silver alloys.
- When heated above its liquidus, can penetrate tight connections.
- Wide melting range provides ability to fill loose connections and "cap" or "build up" around the finished joint.
- Self-fluxing on copper and copper-to-copper connections. Use Stay-Silv® white flux for brazing brass or copper-to brass.
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive
- Corrosion resistance is generally similar to the copper base metal
- Not recommended for brazing steel or other ferrous base metals
- Due to its phosphorus content should not be used if the braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service.
Application: [Brazing, HVAC, Refrigeration]
Diameter: 1/20 in
Length: 18 in
Material: [Phosphorus, Copper, Silver]
NSF Certified: No
Package Quantity: Pack of 7
Temperature Range: 1300 to 1500 Deg F (704 to 816 Deg C)
Thickness: 0.050 in
Width: 1/8 in