Jumper 32 to 212 Deg F (0 to 100 Deg C) Infrared Thermometer
Part #INFTHEM | Item #8452697 | Manufacturer Part #JPDFR202
Temperature Range:32 to 212 Deg F (0 to 100 Deg C)
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1 ,
- Inner pack: 1 ,
- Case: 50 ,
- Pallet: 900
- Easy to read backlight display for low light environments, fever alarm with color-changing display (Normal = Green, Mild Fever = Yellow, High Fever = Red)
- The non-contact infrared thermometer is designed for measuring body temperature, specifically for use on the forehead area.
- Requiring no skin contact, the thermometer works by collecting heat radiation emitting from the forehead.
- It's a more hygienic, reliable option for fever-checking compared to intrusive oral thermometers.
- Receive highly accurate measurements in seconds with the single click of a button.
- An integrated alarm sounds when raised body temperature is detected, making it easy to inform both user and individual of a potential fever.
- Accuracy is +/- 0.4° F (0.2° C)
- Auto shut-off after 30 seconds to save battery with power saver
- Temperature Range: 89.6-109.2°F
Battery Size: AAA
CE Approved: Yes
Color Finish: White
Color Finish Category: Whites
Display Type: LCD
ISO Specifications: ISO 13485
Product Type: No-Contact Infared Thermometer
Temperature Range: 32 to 212 Deg F (0 to 100 Deg C)