- D-Shaped Rungs—Flat top, D-shape provides greater standing area than round rungs. Fully serrated for slip-resistant surface.
- Heavy-duty channel extension ladder for lighter industrial use with full channel non-conductive side rails.
- Mar-Resistant Rail End Caps—Impact-resistant caps on all rail ends provide rail protection for longer life and protect work surfaces from marring.
- Meets OSHA requirements. ANSI A14.5. CSA Certified.
- Outside Slide Guides—Two extra-heavy-duty outside slide guides secured to top of base section with four rivets per guide for maximum strength. Over extending stop on fly section.
- QuickLatch™—QuickLatch equipped runglock provides easier method of securing fly and base sections when extended. One-finger operation.
- Swivel Safety Shoes—Heavy-duty plated steel shoes with thick rubber tread. Shoe can be used with tread down or in spike position.
- Type IA—300 lb. duty rating.
Louisville Ladder Multi-Section Extension Ladder
Height: Please select
- 300 lb
- 40 ft
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday