Moda™ Quarter-Turn Copper Connection Ice Maker Fire Rated Supply Box with Hammer Arrestor
Part #O37385 | Item #7836321 | Manufacturer Part #37385
Supply Box Connection Type: Please select
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 1,
- Case: 12,
- Pallet: 160
- Moda Supply Box System is designed to meet the needs of plumbing contractors for washing machine, ice maker, lavatory, toilet, dishwasher and SureVent®Air Admittance Valve applications.
- A universal single box platform provides maximum versatility, installation simplicity and rugged reliability. MODA Supply Box System is the ultimate solution for speed and flexibility.
- Using a single box platform provides significant convenience to installers. One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types. All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box.
- Unique interlocking wing flanges accommodate on-stud, straddle-stud and three-box installations. Advanced snap-lock design allows assembly and disassembly with equal ease, for quicker installation and easy repositioning on the job.
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers. Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms.
- Plumber-preferred, quarter turn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box. This means no knock outs falling into drains and no tools required. Oatey® Exclusive feature.
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Two piece valve design makes valve replacement easy to repair, without damaging drywall. Valves rated to 150 PSI air and 250 PSI water.
ANSI Specifications: ANSI 372, ANSI 61
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.18.1
ASSE Standards: ASSE 1010
ASTM Specifications: ASTM E-814
Application: Commercial, Residential
Box Material: PVC
CSA Certified: CSA B125.1
Color Finish: White
Color Finish Category: Whites
Depth: 3-63/100 in
FM Approved: No
Fire Rated: Yes
Height: 8-23/50 in
IAPMO Listed: Yes
MA Approved: Yes
Material Type: PVC
Maximum Pressure: 250 psi
NSF Certified: Yes
NSF Specifications: NSF 372, NSF 61
Overall Box Size: 3-63/100 in x 7-49/50 in x 8-23/50 in
Supply Box Connection Type: Copper
Supply Box Type: Ice Maker
Temperature Rating: 250
UL Listed: No
Valve Body Material: Brass
Valve Body Style: 2 piece
Water Hammer Arrestor Included: Yes
Width: 7-49/50 in
Entire CollectionView All
Call for Pricing
Starting at $34.30
Starting at $15.00
Starting at $32.58
Starting at $55.49
Starting at $42.33