Moda™ Quarter-Turn F1960 PPSU Fire Rated Washing Machine Supply Box
Part #O37354 | Item #7836291 | Manufacturer Part #37354
Supply Box Connection Type:F1960 PPSU
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 1,
- Case: 1,
- Pallet: 135
- Moda Supply Box System is designed to meet the needs of plumbing contractors for washing machine, ice maker, lavatory, toilet, dishwasher and SureVent®Air Admittance Valve applications.
- A universal single box platform provides maximum versatility, installation simplicity and rugged reliability. MODA Supply Box System is the ultimate solution for speed and flexibility.
- Using a single box platform provides significant convenience to installers. One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types. All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box.
- Unique interlocking wing flanges accommodate on-stud, straddle-stud and three-box installations. Advanced snap-lock design allows assembly and disassembly with equal ease, for quicker installation and easy repositioning on the job.
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers. Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms.
- Plumber-preferred, quarter turn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box. This means no knock outs falling into drains and no tools required. Oatey® Exclusive feature.
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Two piece valve design makes valve replacement easy to repair, without damaging drywall. Valves rated to 150 PSI air and 250 PSI water.
ANSI Specifications: ANSI 372, ANSI 61
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.18.1
ASTM Specifications: ASTM D-2855, ASTM E-814
Application: Commercial, Residential
Box Material: PVC
CSA Certified: CSA B125.1
Color Finish: White
Color Finish Category: Whites
Depth: 3-63/100 in
FM Approved: No
Fire Rated: Yes
Height: 8-23/50 in
IAPMO Listed: Yes
MA Approved: Yes
Maximum Pressure: 250 psi
NSF Certified: Yes
NSF Specifications: NSF 372, NSF 61
Overall Box Size: 3-63/100 in x 13-24/25 in x 8-23/50 in
Supply Box Connection Type: F1960 PPSU
Supply Box Type: Washing Machine
Temperature Rating: 250
Test Cap Included: Yes
UL Listed: No
Valve Body Material: Brass
Valve Body Style: 2 piece
Water Hammer Arrestor Included: No
Width: 13-24/25 in
Entire CollectionView All