- Proven Most Durable Per Federal Strategic Highway Research Project “SHRP” Test
- Works in all seasons & all climates
- Bonds Permanently to asphalt, concrete, steel, wood, and other hard surfaces.
- Flows easily with application in the coldest temperatures
- Minimum 2- Year Shelf Life
- Can be used in shallow depressions with compaction
- Open. Pour. Done. Easy to use with no mixing or preparation.
- Can be used in water-filled Potholes
- Water Resistant Easy Open Bags
- Accepts Traffic Immediately. No drying or curing time necessary.
Application: Asphalt, Concrete, Pavement, Steel, Stone, Wood
Color Finish: Black
Color Finish Category: Blacks
Depth: 3 in
Height: 21 in
Outside Diameter: 6 in
Product Type: Asphalt
Size: 4 gal
Temperature Range: 0 to 105 Deg F
Time Delay: No
Width: 15 in