- 1 3/4" floor-to-front cover opening promotes good air circulation for effective convection heating
- Ample space above each heating element for a return line using standard copper fittings
- Base/line 2000, the competitive baseboard from slant/fin, is ideal for heating in tract housing, apartments and renovations
- Flared element tubes facilitate joining sections
- Hot water heating in homes and apartments
- It provides gentle full room convection heating that blocks chilling drafts at the outside walls
- Its attractive design and Nu-White baked enamel finish look good in any room.
- Lengths: 2' to 10'
- Output: 600 Btuh @ 180° water
- Slant/fin baseboard is fully assembled, ready for box-to-wall installation
Slant/Fin Enclosure Only 2000
Length: Please select
- Color Finish
- 10 ft