- New laser marked tape
- Shielded probe
- Corrosion resistant design
- For measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes and standpipes the model 101 water level meter is one of the most accurate and reliable meters available
- It is sturdy, easy-to-repair and reads to 1/100'
- The high quality polyethylene tape reels smoothly, remains flexible and hangs straight in the well with permanent markings at each 1/100 ft allow accurate readings
- The 3/8" (10 mm) wide tapes come in lengths up to 6000'
- Standard Stainless Steel conductors resist corrosion and stretching and provide strength
- The Dog-Bone design reduces adherence to web surfaces
- Probes are designed to avoid face readings in cascading water
Battery Type: Alkaline
Diameter: 3/8 in
Length: 100 ft
Material: [Plastic, Stainless Steel]
Material Type: Polyethylene