Proto® 1 in. Drive Universal Joint
Part #PJ10670A | Item #4321446 | Manufacturer Part #J10670A
Drive Size:1 in
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 1,
- Case: 1,
- Pallet: 380
- Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls.
- Tight tolerances for snug fit on fastener.
- Large clearance holes, concentric opening and nut end chamfer make it easy to position socket on fasteners.
- Made from high-strength steel to help minimize wall thickness and provide access to fasteners in recesses and where nuts and bolts protrude.
- Impact sockets are used wherever powered drive tools are used to install or remove fasteners.
- Impact sockets are designed to withstand higher torque and force associated with impact tools in repetitive application.
- Proto® 8 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- Ball design which allows for a 30° working angle
- Smooth 360° rotation
- Position at appropriate angle to turn fasteners where obstructions prevent a straight application
Color Finish: Black Oxide
Color Finish Category: Blacks
Drive Size: 1 in
Drive Type: Impact
Length: 4-19/32 in
Tool Type: Universal Joint
UL Listed: No