- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp.
- 1W Minimum load to support low load LED systems. Ideal to use with WAC Lighting under cabinet systems.
- Contains an on/off toggle switch at the base and a 72 inch detachable cord with an open splice.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, Output Voltage: 12V AC, Load: 60Watt.
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer.
- Standards: Class 2, UL & cUL Listed for Damp Locations.
ADA Compliant: No
Application: [Residential, Commercial]
Color Finish: Black
Color Finish Category: Blacks
ETL Listed: No
Energy Star Compliant: Yes
Green: [Yes, Energy Star]
Height: 1-3/4 in
Indoor Outdoor: Indoor
Length: 2-3/4 in
Phase: Single Phase
Power Source: Hardwired
UL Listed: Yes
Width: 4-13/100 in