- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. For use with WAC Lighting low voltage under cabinet and recessed lighting systems. Transformers that end with -S include a lead wire for Line and Straight Edge under cabinet systems, and those that end with -T include a lead wire for InvisiLED 24V Tape Light systems.
- 1W Minimum load to support low load LED systems. Intrinsically safe, WAC transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current to be drawn.
- Secondary wiring for transformer does not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques. Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, Output Voltage: 12V AC, Loads vary based on Transformer 60Watt, 75Watt, 100Watt, and 150Watt.
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer.
- Standards: UL & cUL Listed for Damp Locations.
ADA Compliant: No
Application: [Residential, Commercial]
Color Finish: Black
Color Finish Category: Blacks
ETL Listed: No
Energy Star Compliant: Yes
Green: [Yes, Energy Star]
Height: 1-1/4 in
Indoor Outdoor: Indoor
Length: 6-1/2 in
Power Source: Hardwired
UL Listed: Yes
Width: 4-13/100 in