- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp.
- 1W Minimum load to support low load LED systems. Intrinsically safe, Class 2 transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current to be drawn.
- Contains an on/off toggle switch at the base. Models that end in -T include a lead cable for InvisiLED Tape Light systems, and models that end in -S include a lead wire for Line and Straight Edge under cabinet lighting systems.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, Output Voltage: 24V AC, Load: 60Watt or 100 Watt options.
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer.
- Standards: Class 2, UL & cUL Listed for Damp Locations.
ADA Compliant: No
Application: Commercial, Residential
Color Finish: Black
Color Finish Category: Blacks
ETL Listed: No
Energy Star Compliant: Yes
Green: Energy Star, Yes
Height: 2-3/4 in
Indoor Outdoor: Indoor
Length: 1-63/100 in
Power Source: Hardwired
UL Listed: Yes
Width: 4-13/100 in