No one expects more from us than we do.
Who We Are
In business for nearly 60 years, Ferguson is one of the largest suppliers of construction related products and services to multiple segments of the construction sector. We serve the commercial, hospitality, government, institutional, residential, industrial, heating & cooling and waterworks markets with broad capabilities to meet our customers' needs.
Ferguson locations throughout the United States are well positioned to serve all commercial construction segments. Our core capabilities provide customers with depth & breadth of product, unmatched distribution services and custom solutions to meet unique challenges.
- Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia
- 1,300 locations, in 50 states and the District of Columbia
- 10 Strategically-located distribution centers averaging 500,000 sq. ft.
- 18,000 knowledgeable associates
- $9.7 billion in fiscal year 2012 sales
- $3 billion inventory investment
- 650,000 customers
How We Work With You
A designated account manager, who is your one point of contact, is available to those businesses operating across multiple states. They will provide continuity of service and assure that quotes and pricing remain consistent wherever you operate.
- You can expect help with:
- National supply & support agreements
- Best practices
- Local branch market capabilities and support
- Material management
Business Development Managers
The Business Development Manager (BDM) Group helps to facilitate our branches ability to better align with our Commercial customers. This group provides the resources, business plans, and focus at the branch level to insure we are exceeding our customers' requirements.
Local Support Market
Conveniently located branches equipped with knowledgeable associates are available through one of the industry's largest coast-to-coast network of locations. Visit Ferguson.com to find a location near you. You'll find all the plumbing products you need including pipe, valves and fittings, repair parts, fixtures, faucets and tools & safety at our conveniently located counters.
Ferguson offers a free B to B transactional website for current customers. Ferguson Online offers you the real-time option of purchasing and managing your Ferguson account 24/7.
- Through Ferguson Online, you have the ability to:
- Place orders and check status
- Search for product details and specifications from the industry's largest on line product selection
- Get current net pricing
- Shop using your own codes
- Check real-time product availability
- Create and access quotes
- Review product purchase history
- View account information
- And much, much more
Contact your Ferguson representative to get you set up!Read Less
Services You Need
Quick Access to Products
Ferguson provides customers with industry leading fill rates through billions of dollars invested in inventory. We stock thousands of products by major manufacturers in our branches and distribution centers, and our inventory is always at your disposal. Our buying power and vendor relationships ensure that if you need something that we don't stock, we can get it - quickly.
Local branch inventory provides commercial customers with immediate access to the products you need through our extensive fleet of delivery vehicles. With locations in every state in the country all connected through our vast distribution network there is always a Ferguson location in your area. Our Water Heater Program is a premier example of our commitment to service our customers' needs by maintaining local inventory for any emergency.
Supply Chain Management
Our strategic network of facilities and specialized delivery services make it possible to deliver products quickly and keep your jobs on track. Ask about:
- Direct shipments from our distribution centers
- Products "bagged and tagged" at our distribution centers so you can quickly receive and organize materials for specific job areas
- Products palletized/organized for pre-staging and lay-down, floor by floor for large commercial jobs where you have limited working areas and need product delivered as needed. We also have Moffett and Boom truck capabilities.
- Ferguson provides a range of fabrication services.
- Pipe end preparation
- Inventory, planning, optimization, and standardization
- Customized reporting
- Copper fittings clean and bag process
- Pipe cutting (Square cut & Bevel cut)
- Roll grooving
- Cut grooving
Pipe Painting (Domestic only)
- Color scheme:
- CW Sch 40 - No Paint
- CW Sch 80 - White
- ERW Sch 40 - Blue
- ERW Sch 80 - Purple
- SMLS Sch 40 - Red
- SMLS Sch 80 - Green
- 18" - 20" ERW - only ONE end of pipe painted
- Sizes over 20" will NOT be painted
Ferguson can provide outstanding supply chain management solutions for facilities that use a full range of maintenance, repair and operating supplies. We buy for, not sell to our customers. Our customizable applications include:
- Procurement Services
- Inventory Optimization
- Replenishment Control and Material Distribution
- Information Management and Reporting
ON SITE Inventory Management
Jobsite trailers stocked with products you need. The benefits include:
- Reductions in procurement time and material handling
- Immediate ability to make field changes without impacting the schedule
- Simplified process for getting products on and off the jobsite
- An on site Ferguson associate to physically manage inventory at your location and assist with other services like estimation, fabrication, and project management
Commodity List Price Service
Ferguson supports leading software programs which helps you drive down your cost of estimating. This more efficient process allows you to manage large quote volume and eliminates the need for multiple bids. We support well known systems such as: TSI, ProEst, Maxwell Systems, Quick Pen, Wendes Systems and Quote Express.
Valve Actuation & Automation
Valve automation specialties are available across the continent. Pneumatic, electric and hydraulic packages are available and we keep emergency shutdown valves in stock. We also provide valve conditioning and repair as well as on site stream trap surveys to minimize energy cost. All Ferguson automation technicians are fully trained and authorized by our manufacturers to assemble their products.
Tools & Safety Services
We provide job box stocking and replenishment as well as tool crib maintenance programs. Our tool repair & rental programs lower costs and keep your projects moving forward. We also offer pipe marking services for projects requiring pipe identification.
Local Branch Customized Support
Our local branches are uniquely positioned to support your specific needs with tailored solutions. Some of their customized capabilities include:
- Product kitting
- 1 hour Xpress Will Call
- MTR's (mill test reports)
- Local branch pipe services:
- Cutting to length
Products You Want
Quick Access to Products
Ferguson is a national fulfillment partner for many brands that you know and trust. Names such as AO Smith, B-Line, Kohler, NIBCO, Victaulic and Zurn, are among the many recognized brands that we supply. We continually leverage our vendor relationships to provide you quick access to a broad range of high quality products available through our extensive branch network and online.
Our sourcing capabilities allow us to partner with leading vendors to provide our customers with customized approaches to their product needs. Ferguson's size also allows our customers to benefit from our economies of scale. In addition to the hundreds of branded manufacturers we support, Ferguson offers value through its exclusive brands: PROFLO, Mirabelle, PROSELECT, LIghtek and RAPTOR.
Ferguson's depth and breadth of product inventory addresses a broad range of Commercial needs. Our product offering includes a range of commercial faucets, fixtures, pipe, valves, fittings, tools and safety products. We can also supply domestically manufactured products to meet your "Made in the USA" requirements.
Our trained professionals can help you select from a wide range of WaterSense and Energy Star products to meet customers' growing demand for more environmentally friendly products. Water and energy saving products for commercial applications can also help you achieve LEED (Leadership in Environmental Energy and Design) points.
Most of our products are available throughout the United States allowing our customers consistent and timely execution wherever the jobsite is located.Read Less