Trust Ferguson Waterworks to customize a meter system for your utility through our offering of Master Meter products. Whether your utility is in the market for a new AMI or AMR meter system, our Meter and Automation Group, or MAG, will work with you to implement the right Master Meter technology to help you solve inefficiencies in meter reading operations. We are your source for Master Meter products in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Discover the features and benefits of AMR and AMI technology from Master Meter, and contact us to request expert assistance from our MAG associates. Check here for more information about meter system availability by state.
Master Meter AMR solutions
- Computer endpoints that are compact and environmentally secure with Master Meter’s patented Under-the-Glass (UTG) housing.
- Provides accurate personal consumption data and synchronized meter reads for precise water accountability.
- Technology includes Revenue Impact Alerts™ to help utilities remain vigilant for leaks, tamper, theft and consumption anomalies.
Master Meter AMI solutions
- A dependable tower-based system that is licensed to operate at 450MHz to 470MHz.
- Streamlined installation through endpoints and repeaters that pair with the pre‐programmed frequency of the Allegro Base Station.
- Secure data transmission through existing cellular network infrastructure, which can provide alerts about potential leaks or tampering.