Colony® Pro Metal Valve Trim in Brushed Nickel
Part #ATU075500295 | Item #7777019 | Manufacturer Part #TU075500.295
- Includes One-Piece Cartridge: Simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Double Ceramic Pressure Balance Cartridge: Combination of Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve and a Ceramic Balancing Spool in a one-piece cartridge.
- Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation.
- Ceramic Balancing Spool: Maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Ceramic material is unaffected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions.
- Integrated Check Valves: Engineered to eliminate cross flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Comfort Zone: Offers a wider shower range to fine tune the desired temperature within the useful temperature zone.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Wall escutcheon with Red/Blue indicators
- Metal lever handle; For Use with Flash Shower Rough-In Valves
ADA Compliant: Yes
ANSI Specifications: ANSI A117.1
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.18.1, ASME A112.18.1016
ASSE Standards: ASSE 1016
Brand Model Compatibility: Flash™ Rough-In Valves
Built-In Grinder: No
CSA Certified: CSA B125.1, CSA B125.16
Collection: Colony® Pro
Color Finish: Brushed Nickel
Color Finish Category: Nickel Tones
Depth: 3-11/16 in
EPA Compliant: No
End Connection 1: NPT
End Connection 2: NPT
End Connections: NPT
Escutcheon Height: 7-1/2 in
Escutcheon Width: 7-1/2 in
Faucet Connection: NPT
Faucet Connection Size: 1/2 in
Faucet Part Type: Valve Trim
Fitting Size 1: 1/2 in
Fitting Sizes: 1/2 in
Green: WaterSense, Yes
Handle Type: Lever
Height: 7-1/2 in
Installation Type: Wall Mount
Length: 3-11/16 in
NSF Certified: Yes
Number of Handles: Single Handle
Size: 3-11/16 in x 7-1/2 in
Trim Only: Yes
Valve Type: Pressure Balancing Valve
WaterSense Labeled: Yes
Width: 7-1/2 in