Delancey® Metal Valve Trim in Polished Nickel
Part #ATU052500013 | Item #7864278 | Manufacturer Part #TU052500.013
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 1
- One-Piece Cartridge: Simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Double Ceramic Pressure Balance Cartridge:
- Combination of Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve and a Ceramic
- Balancing Spool in a one-piece cartridge.
- Ceramic Disc Mixing Valve: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation.
- Ceramic Balancing Spool: Maintains a constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Ceramic material is unaffected by mineral deposits and harsh water conditions.
- Integrated Check Valves: Engineered to eliminate cross flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Comfort Zone: Offers a wider shower range to fine tune the desired temperature within the useful temperature zone.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
ADA Compliant: Yes
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.18.1, ASME A112.18.1016
ASSE Standards: ASSE 1016
Built-In Grinder: No
CSA Certified: CSA B125.1
Color Finish: Polished Nickel
Color Finish Category: Nickel Tones
Depth: 3-5/16 in
EPA Compliant: No
End Connection 1: NPT
End Connections: NPT
Faucet Connection: NPT
Faucet Connection Size: 1/2 in
Faucet Mount: Wall Mount
Faucet Part Type: Valve Trim
Fitting Size 1: 1/2 in
Fitting Sizes: 1/2 in
Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
Handle Material: Metal
Handle Type: Lever
Height: 7-13/16 in
Installation Type: Wall Mount
Length: 3-5/16 in
NSF Certified: Yes
Number Of Jets: 1
Number of Handles: Single Handle
Showerhead Function: Multi
Size: 3-5/16 in x 7-13/16 in
Toilet Bowl Length: 3-5/8 in
Trim Only: Yes
Valve Type: Pressure Balancing Valve
WaterSense Labeled: No
Width: 7-13/16 in