UltraLite® 24 x 48 x 3 in. Equipment Pad Concrete and Plastic
Part #DIVUC24483CA | Item #7015760 | Manufacturer Part #UC2448-3CA
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 1,
- Case: 1,
- Pallet: 15
- The Ultralite® pad performs extraordinarily well under strict testing criteria, it does not craze, soften, or delaminate.
- The engineered polystyrene core in the UltraLite® lightweight concrete pad absorbs and dampens vibration associated with normal operation of a condensing unit.
- The Ultralite® lightweight concrete pad is specifically engineered to have long-term exterior weather resistance.
- The UltraLite® lightweight concrete pad literally installs in seconds while providing a solid foundation for the condensing unit.
- The textured surface of the UltraLite® prevents equipment sliding and is resistant to heating caused by the compressor.
- Required nearly exclusively in Southern California, the UltraLite® pad is available for compliance with strict attachment provisions detailed in earthquake prone local building codes.
- UltraLite® earthquake code compliant pads are only available for sale in regions where local codes mandate installation of pads with these particular characteristics.
- Currently these locales include most of Southern California, portions of Washington, and portions of Oregon.
Color Finish: Grey
Color Finish Category: Greys
Depth: 48 in
Ducted or Ductless: Ductless
Elbow Degree: 90
Height: 3 in
Length: 24 in
Material: Concrete, Plastic
Material Type: Polystyrene
Size: 48 in x 24 in x 3 in
Width: 48 in