UltraLite® 48 x 66 x 3 in. Equipment Pad Concrete and Plastic
Part #DIVU48663 | Item #3351471 | Manufacturer Part #U4866-3
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 15
- The Ultralite® pad performs extraordinarily well under strict testing criteria, it does not craze, soften, or delaminate.
- The engineered polystyrene core in the UltraLite® lightweight concrete pad absorbs and dampens vibration associated with normal operation of a condensing unit.
- The Ultralite® lightweight concrete pad is specifically engineered to have long-term exterior weather resistance.
- The UltraLite® lightweight concrete pad literally installs in seconds while providing a solid foundation for the condensing unit.
- The textured surface of the UltraLite® prevents equipment sliding and is resistant to heating caused by the compressor.
- Ultralite® has a proven resistance against R-22 and R-134a, compressor oil, salt solution, and synthetic canine urine.
Allowable Load: 3213 lb
Color Finish: Gray
Color Finish Category: Greys
Depth: 66 in
Ducted or Ductless: Ducted
Elbow Degree: 90
Height: 3 in
Length: 48 in
Material: Concrete, Plastic
Material Type: Polystyrene
Size: 48 in x 66 in x 3 in
Width: 66 in