- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Made to NAS Type J aircraft specifications.
- High red hardness of cobalt permits speeds 30% greater than HSS.
- 135 Degree Split Point reduces thrust requirements and minimizes "walking" at the drill point.
- 29 pc set contains fractional sizes 1/16"-1/2" by 64ths in a plastic case.
- Drill Pal Case is made from a high impact plastic
- Maximum Portability! Molded side hook easily clips onto a worker’s belt, tool caddy, or ladder.
ASME Specifications: B94.11M
Bare Tool or Kit: Tool Kit
Bit Sizes: 1/16 in - 1/2 in
Collection: Series 500
Color Finish: Bronze
Drill Bit Type: Jobber
Number Of Pieces: 29 Piece
Number of Tools Included: 29
Shank Style: Straight
Tool Type: Drill Bit Set
UL Listed: No