- Merit's brass fittings are cast from "red brass" and have a steam and pressure rating of 125 psi and a WOG (water, oil & gas) rating of 200 psi.
- Cast brass fittings offer good corrosion resistance and are excellent for use with water for myriad of plumbing and heating applications.
- The relative softness of brass ensures a tight seal and easy installation and can be used interchangeably with copper where heavier walls are required.
- import brass fittings comply with the following standards: Materials - ASTM B584-00, Dimensions - ANSI B16.15, Unions WW-U-516B, Flanges - ANSI B16.24, Threads - ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Removable modules provide easy access to damper
- Bright white finish
Not Approved for Potable Water Applications
End Connection 1: Flared
End Connections: Flared
Fitting Size 1: 3/4 in
Fitting Size 2: 3/4 in
Fitting Sizes: 3/4 in
Lead Law Compliance Level: Not Approved for Potable Water Applications