- Most important key feature includes the internally sloped trough. This feature ensures no stagnant water sitting in the trough any time and eliminates hard water build up.
- Length adjustability of drain trough with use of trough extensions to accommodate finished openings from 26" - 72". Offering includes stock drain sizes from 26" - 72" with the use of one linear drain and multiple ShowerLine drains can be linked together to accommodate larger showers.
- QuickDrain USA recommends the drain cover extend the entire length of the shower pan (wall to wall or wall to curb).
- Used with QuickDrain QTS Sheet Membrane or topical liquid waterproofing.
- Drain capacity for 2" outlet is 12 GPM in a shower pan with curb and 5 GPM in a shower pan drain placed across entry (the actual volume is limited by the plumbing lines and P-trap).
- Made in the USA
Depth: 32 in
Drain Base Height: 2 in
Drain Base Material: Plastic
Drain Base Material Type: PVC
Drain Grate Material: Stainless Steel
Fits Pipe Size: 2 in
Grate Color Finish: Stainless Steel
Grate Color Finish Category: Stainless Steel/Nickel Tones
Grate Shape: Linear
Height: 3 in
IAPMO Listed: No
Length: 24 in
Width: 5 in